Self-service trading services
Together with QIWI, we provide you with self-service cash-in payment terminals, all over the country. QIWI, a reference name in the field of instant payments, is the innovation that takes care of your time, offering quality services. You can now make payments to First Bank accounts through the QIWI terminal network.
You can find the nearest payment terminal in your city here.
QIWI self-service terminals allow you to:
• deposit cash, without commissions, if you have at least one current account at First Bank, without having to travel to a branch or use a multifunctional ATM of the bank;
• identify yourself based on the CNP, without the need for a bar code or other identification element;
• credit First Bank accounts by depositing cash at any payment terminal in the QIWI network, present in supermarkets or other stores;
How do you make a cash deposit? In 3 simple steps:
1. Select the First Bank option from the list of QIWI partner providers
2. Enter your CNP
3. Deposit the amount of money you want.
What do you need to know?
• cash deposits through QIWI terminals are made exclusively in LEI.
• the maximum amount you can deposit in a single transaction is 1999 LEI *.
• you can perform a maximum of 10 such operations in one day.
Other additional information:
• the amounts will be credited to the First Bank accounts with the date of the actual deposit at the QIWI terminal;
• the amounts deposited until 17:00 will be available in the account held at First Bank on the same day;
• the amounts deposited after 17:00 can be accessed starting with the morning of the next day;
• the amounts deposited on days off may be available on the next working day.
Use QIWI terminals with confidence and save valuable time.